Halloween In Texoma| Categories: music events, outdoor activities, Halloween
The next two weekends are full of fun events to celebrate Halloween. I have limited space here, so if you know of other events, feel free to share them on the Welcome To Texoma Facebook Page.
- The classic 1922 silent film, “Nosferatu,” is based on the story of Dracula and has been rated one of the best films in world cinema by Empire magazine. On Friday, October 21, The Kell House Museum will be showing this movie on the lawn of the Kell House (900 Bluff, Wichita Falls) at 7:30 p.m.
- Looking for something for the little ones? The River Bend Nature Center (2200 Third St., Wichita Falls) is hosting a family-friendly event complete with face painting, a cake walk, a pumpkin patch and a costume contest from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on October 21. $4 for non-members, $1 for children in costume.
- On Saturday, October 22, another family-friendly Halloween event sponsored by the Wichita Falls Parks and Recreation Department will be held at Lucy Park from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. If you would like to take part in the free costume parade and contest, go to the log cabin at 4:30 p.m. There will also be a pumpkin decorating contest for the kids (10 and under), a moonwalk, a happy hopper slide, ball bingo, and more. Concessions available.
- Feeling brave? The longest running haunted house in Wichita Falls is ready for you on October 21-22, October 28-29 and October 31 from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. The Chamber of Horrors is located in the basement of the Central Boys & Girls Club on 6th and Broad. $5 at the door, proceeds benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs.
- For the grownups: The Iron Horse Pub is hosting its annual Halloween Party with the X Band on October 29. Jac Damsel is opening. It is also the official after party for the Zombie Crawl and 5K.
Do you know someone new to the area? Contact Sally so they can receive their free Welcome To Texoma basket! Interested in getting your business information into the Welcome To Texoma basket? Let Us Know.
Join Us On Facebook!